Tooth colour can be lightened using a bleaching agent applied in special trays custom made for you. This technique can be used for:
- Staining from food, drinks and tobacco with penetration into the tooth substance
- Age-dependent degenerative changes
- Tetracycline (first and second grades) or minocycline medicamentation
- Fluorosis, especially brown pigmentation
- Pulp necrosis and/or endodontic treatment discolouration
Available from £250. Ask your dentist for further details.
Last updated on January 11th, 2014